Terrain Park Builder/Groomer
The Terrain Park Builder/ Groomer is responsible for the construction, grooming and nightly maintenance of all terrain parks and features within the terrain parks in coordination with the department's winter plan and Day-crew communications. This position is key to the maintenance of all park elements in the terrain park in an effort to provide an enjoyable environment for our guests. Some mechanical aptitude for simple repairs and inspections. The position requires a strong familiarity with current terrain park designs and trends and ability to relate to all terrain park characteristics.
- Ability to construct and maintain Terrain Park features using a snow cat.
- Responsible for nightly grooming of all terrain parks and park features.
- Responsible for maintenance and reconstruction in coordination with the winter plan and the day crew’s end-of-day communications.
- Assist in digging out and moving jibbing elements with night crew.
- 3 years terrain park grooming and maintenance with a minimum of 2 years building experience.
- A strong background pertaining to Terrain Parks / “new school” skiing and riding is required. Ability to ski or snowboard in the park regularly is required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age, Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License and an acceptable driving record.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with others is required.
This position is subject to a background check. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.