Your unique reference guide to Sugarbush Resort
Conditions: Find up-to-date information about the mountain, snow conditions, and weather
Quick Reference: Quickly find information about tickets, packages and deals, as well as other programs and amenities.
Navigation: Locate yourself on the map and easily find key points of interest at the resort.
Tune into the webcams for live footage of lift lines and terrain.
See which trails are groomed and which are closed.
Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. rich-text, responsive-table
Download the latest version of the app, get your friends involved and start tracking toward an adventure filled winter!
Track your achievements toward one or all curated challenges with the new fun feature created to collect Sugarbush badges through the tracking module. Three of those challenges are setup for just Sugarbush tracking and the other two are across all Ikon Pass resorts.
- An added badge this year called 60 Years of Ellen in celebration of Mt. Ellen’s 60th Anniversary. Celebrate with 60 lift rides at Mt. Ellen. And, yes, Slide Brook counts!
- A seasonal challenge, the 6 Peaks Adventurer has you ride the 6 lifts that serve Sugarbush's 6 peaks:Valley House Quad, Heaven's Gate Triple, Castlerock Double, North Lynx Triple, Summit Quad, and the Inverness Quad.
- The - EXPERTS ONLY Wall Of Famer could be completed in a day by venturing down 3 trails named after Sugarbush Wall of Fame Inductees in a single day...Lixi’s Twist, Stein’s Run, Sigi’s Ripcord. Experts only.
- Another seasonal challenge is the Friend Zone which has you tracking with 1 or more people at Sugarbush at least 5 times in one season.Track in a group of 2+ people on 5+ days.
- Weekday Warrior has you hitting the slopes on weeks days, for a goal of five days.
- tracks vertical with a goal of 156,000 feet. That's Mt. Ellen's vertical drop of 2,600' done 60 times, in celebration of Mt. Ellen 60th Anniversary!
Download the Sugarbush App, find the order button on the homescreen and then pick a participating dining outlet and place your order. rich-text, responsive-table