Resources to help you before you get here and when you arrive
Consider this your virtual Guest Services desk!! This page is here to help you with anything that you'd normally head to Guest Services for, without having to make the extra stop on your way to the slopes. Below you'll find some resources to help you get to where you're going as well as answering any questions you may have.rich-text, responsive-table
Lost and Found
Have you misplaced something during your visit? The best way to have our Guest Services staff on the lookout is by filling out the online form on our Contact Us page. We'll notify you as soon as we've found it!
Ticket Pick-up Boxes
Tickets can be picked up at one of our many Pick up Boxes (PUBs) located in the base area of both Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen. Just bring the confirmation number/QR code from your online purchase with you, scan it at the PUB, an RFID card will be printed and you are good to head to the lift.
Ski & Ride Reservations
So you're thinking about taking a lesson at Sugarbush? Great idea! Ski & Ride Reservations can be made by calling 888-651-4827 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to Speak with Our Friendly Staff?
Fill out our online formon our Contact Us page or call Lincoln Peak's Guest Services desk at 802-583-6590 or Mt. Ellen's Guest Services desk at
Cabin Cat inquiries
Public Events Information
Lost and Found/Theft
Missing or Separated Parties
Parking, Jitney and Bus Services
Tips, Questions and/or Resort recommendations and Valley Offeringsrich-text, responsive-table
- Credit card payment types. We are now a cashless Resort.
- Cell phone. Resort reservations and purchases, including some food and beverage, will need to be done online ahead of time. The FREE Sugarbush App is also an awesome resource to stay in the know and make Resort reservations for food and beverage, Ski & Ride and rentals.
- Try not to bring extra belongings like boot bags and loose items up to the Resort with you. Bag and boot storage is available at Guest Services for a small charge.
- The earlier you get here, the closer your park.
- Open aired, Jitney Shuttles will be available on weekends/holidays to give you a ride from the farther lots up to the Resort.
- Limited Valet Parking is available on weekends, holidays. The Resort does offer a limited amount of Reservation VIP Parking at Lincoln Peak.
- The GMT Bus provides free transportation between our two mountains and throughout some of the Mad River Valley. Park your car and go green.
Getting Your Tickets
- Lift tickets must be purchased online prior to your visit.
- If you don’t already have the red SugarXpress Card, head to one of our Pick-up Boxes or Kiosks, located at the base of both Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen with your confirmation code. Kiosks can be used for season pass holders who do not yet have their pass as well.
- If you’ve purchased an Ikon Pass and haven’t received it yet, you’ll need to visit us at one of our Ticket Windows at either Lincoln Peak or Mt. Ellen.
Food and Beverage
- The Sugarbush App provides convenient access to food ordering and dining reservations for all of our food and beverage outlets.
- Be sure to check out all our outlets. For a quick bite, visit 802 Burritos in Lincoln Peak Courtyard, The Lunch Box Food Truck located by the Super Bravo lift or Nomad Café located in The Farmhouse.
- At Mt. Ellen, the Green Mountain Lounge is open for dine in and take out, and the Mt. Ellen Cafeteria is open for dining and take out. New for this winter, Miso Hungary located next to the Mt. Ellen ticket office.
Lincoln Peak Courtyard and Mt. Ellen Base Area
- Outdoor tables and seating areas with heat lamps and firepits will be available around the Lincoln Peak Base Area to enjoy take out food and beverage items.
- At Mt. Ellen, there are firepits around the Mt. Ellen Base Lodge, and there are picnic tables on the upper deck of the Lodge as well.
- Reserve a private heated cabin for the day. Food delivery services will be offered with your reservation. Four at Lincoln Peak and two at Mt. Ellen.
- Rental skis and snowboards, as well as our demo fleet are available, but must be reserved ahead of time. Specific pick up times for reach reservation will be given to you in advance.