Rental & Repair Technician
Rental/Repair Technicians work in a busy shop environment with various tools/equipment to clean, tune, maintain and prepare rental and guest skis and snowboards. As a primary point of contact for customers, technicians must greet guests in a professional manner- assisting them to consider their rental and repair needs while providing helpful information.
Techs work to ensure guest and/or rental equipment is repaired and tuned to optimum performance with strong consideration for safety standards. Techs must develop/maintain a savvy working knowledge of tuning equipment and repair techniques. Technicians maintain strong communication skills with all team members and guests.
- Applicants must be 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalency degree.
- Must be flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience working with skis, snowboards and boots preferred. Previous tech and/or mechanical skills are the most desirable.
- Must either have the ability to handle and safely operate all machinery and/or tools used in the shop or the willingness to learn.
- Must possess a mature work ethic with timely and reliable attendance.
- Ability to lift awkward and moderately sized loads.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays as needed.