Accounts Payable Administrator
Exciting opportunity at one of the best recreational resorts in the East! Sugarbush Resort has a position open in its Finance Department for an Accounts Payable Administrator.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more
- Processing approved vendor invoices and check requests through our payables systems in an efficient and timely manner.
- Filing and maintaining all vendor accounts.
- Reconciling vendor accounts on a weekly schedule.
- Monitoring accounts and reviewing statements to ensure payments are up to date.
- Preparing weekly vendor check runs pulling and verifying supporting documentation for each check produced.
- Maintaining vendor relations; researching and resolving disputes, providing account maintenance, and negotiating payment arrangements.
- Assisting in the resort's closing cycles.
- Assisting in audits by preparing schedules and providing data to auditors.
- Performing special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Tremendous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated capability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to manage a flexible working schedule when needed.