Reservations and Lodging Revenue Manager
Sugarbush is seeking a Reservations and Lodging Revenue Manager to join our team. The Vacation Sales/reservations Manager supports and oversees the operations of the Sugarbush Vacation Sales Department. The Vacation Sales Department sells resort products including but not limited to lodging packages, seasons passes, children’s programs, and event tickets.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more!
- Manage the Supervisor and reservations staff to ensure the efficient and quality results of reservations team
- Implement and manage GDS inventory; maintain/load rates and information to ensure the accuracy of distribution channels.
- Provide feedback to Revenue Optimization Team to better maximize resorts revenue and marketing capabilities.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of all resort facilities, room types and amenities and remain up-to-date on all rates and stay restrictions, resort and amenity offerings, promotions and campaigns, and changes in policies and procedures.
- Lead by example and maintain a professional demeanor. while upholding the Sugarbush Resort Vision and Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- At least three years of reservations/revenue experience required .Supervisor experience required.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Technical proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Customer service or hospitality experience required.
- Strong organizational and time management discipline.
- Proficiency of hospitality operating systems, particularly SMS Host and Inntopia; RTP preferred.
- Operate effectively in stressful situations; ability to multi-task. and adapt to changing guest and company needs.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays as needed.