Sugarbush is in search of a Chef to prepare classic food in one of our most iconic venues. With quality and presentation in mind, the Wunderbar Chef will serve guests in a fun, fast paced environment. The Wunderbar is open to guests from Thursday - Sunday, as well as select holidays.
- Always with presentation in mind, our cooks prepare food to standards of the highest quality in a timely and efficient manner.
- Set-up stations according to kitchen guidelines, safety standards, and dining event needs.
- Work cooperatively, efficiently and effectively as part of a dedicated and dynamic team.
- Continually develop cooking skills/methods and master a variety of cuisines.
- Physical demands include: working over hot equipment for several hours, erratic break schedule, working in a confined area, lifting of 30 – 50 lbs., standing for long periods of time with frequent bending and reaching.
- Mental demands are dealing with fast paced food service; meaning avoiding down time on service line and dealing with the guest and other staff.
- Any Resort managed food preparation area.
- Must be able to traverse a snow covered hill in variable weather conditions.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.