SHaRC Maintenance Supervisor
The SHaRC Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for scheduling and supervising a maintenance crew for upkeep of the Sugarbush Health and Recreation Center. This includes day to day cleaning and maintenance, as well as the implementation of long term seasonal projects.
This is a full time, year round position with comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf, our onsite Health and Recreation Center and more!
- Schedule and supervise maintenance crew.
- Assist with adventure zone staff during winter months.
- Work regularly scheduled maintenance shifts, and cover shifts when staff is out.
- Conduct facility safety audits.
- Maintain pools and hot tubs.
- Identify and solve problems to keep equipment in working order.
- Plan and coordinate seasonal projects including tennis court opening/closing, outdoor pool opening/closing, seasonal deep clean, etc.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA record keeping and standards.
Must have high school education, with post secondary vocational training, plus minimum 3 years trade experience. Prior resort maintenance and supervisor experience is a plus. Must be computer literate with familiarity with email, spreadsheets, and word processing. Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors, in variable weather conditions. Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs, and perform regular physical labor. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.