Drivers wanted to transport guests from their cars to the top of the parking lot and back throughout the day. As a first point of contact for guests, a good attitude and an eye for safety are important!
- Drive jitney trailer through the parking lot, helping skiers load themselves and equipment onto the jitney while ensuring the safety of the passengers.
- Make responsible decisions about speed and direction given weather and traffic conditions.
- Provide information on resort ski conditions; lift status, events, bus schedule, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and jitney- includes washing truck and jitney as needed and the removal of trash and snow.
- Maintain all required logs and perform daily checklists as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license; excellent-driving skills.
- Commercial driving experience preferred.
- Must be able to work outside for long periods of time in various weather conditions i.e., rain, snow, wind, and/or cold.
- Ability to crawl underneath truck and jitney to inspect the vehicle.
- Ability to perform medium work involving exerting up to 50 pounds of force
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.