Seasonal Programs Bulletin
Stay current on all seasonal programs communications from Mark Woolley, our Seasonal Programs Supervisor. Please read the following update carefully and let us know if you have any questions that are not answered here!
• Minimum of 10 lessons booked and paid in advance and are non-refundable.
• More dates can be added throughout the season depending on availability.
• We cannot guarantee coaches but will do our best to accommodate all requests.
• Mini and Adventure options are available for all ability levels but participants in group need to be similar in level and skiing and riding the same trails at a similar pace.
• The Schoolhouse will be used for lesson and bathroom breaks. Only open to lesson participants.
• Inside time will be limited so kids that book Full Day need to have stamina to ski the majority of the time. Parents will need to provide cell phone numbers and be available within 45 minutes to pick up should a child not be able to ski all day.
• Appropriate level groups will access various wood zones. Slide Brook will not be an option at this point due to bus capacity limitations.
• All participants must meet VT Travel Guidelines and complete a day of health screening.
• Lessons available 12/12/20 through 4/11/21