Terrain Park Supervisor
Oversee layout, construction, maintenance, and operation of the Sugarbush Terrain Park. Ensure that our terrain park maximizes the resort’s resources in order to meet the needs and wants of a diverse mix of abilities and skier/rider types.
- Terrain park layout and design, with feature placement designed to maximize available real estate while satisfying customer demands and safety considerations. Inspect park daily on skis or snowboard.
- Give proper maintenance direction to Park Rangers (directly) and to grooming (via daily snow plan) to ensure a top quality park product.
- Ensure all safety elements (i.e. signage, rope closures, fence) are in place daily.
- Be able to perform park-grooming operations by operating a snow cat or by using hand tools.
- Be able to perform maintenance to rails and boxes, by using welder, torches and hand tools.
Must have minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in terrain parks or related fields. Minimum of 1 year general fleet grooming. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age, Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Valid Drivers License and an acceptable driving record. A strong background pertaining to Terrain Parks / “new school” skiing and riding is required. Ability to ski or snowboard in the park regularly is required. Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with others are required.
This position is subject to a background check. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.