Group Services Coordinator
The Group Services Coordinator plans and executes operations for weddings, conferences, meetings, banquets, overnight and day ski groups, and summer group activities. The position will assist groups in organizing all facets of their resort stay from lodging, Food and Beverage, both summer and winter Mountain activities, and some off property functions. This role will work with multiple departments around the resort: Group Sales, Food and Beverage, Facilities, Mountain Operations and Events to provide Sugarbush guests with a memorable and outstanding customer service experience.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more.
- Plan and execute all groups on and off mountain events. This will entail communicating with clients, executing contracts, room blocking and rooming lists, coordinating event with food and beverage, lodging, facilities, mountain operations, and golf departments.
- Schedule and oversee all event set-up, execution and completion. Work closely with other resort departments to ensure a successful group experience.
- Coordinate all administration of group related events. Duties and responsibilities include: Fulfillment of ticket orders, creation/printing of actual lift tickets, rentals and equipment vouchers for all group categories.
- Responsible for timely financial reconciliation and billing of all assigned group accounts. Invoice clients, contracted vendors, and handle appropriate group charges and balance accounts.
- Where applicable, coordinate staffing and volunteers as needed.
- Work with the other sales team members as designated by the Group Service Operations Manager and Director of Sales to maximize total team productivity and customer service for all areas of Group Sales.
- Applicant must be a pro-active self-starter, highly motivated, enthusiastic, willing to accept constant challenge, working both autonomously, as well as, part of larger team.
- Candidate must have strong written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software (Salesforce). Experience with Springer Miller Systems, and RTP One preferred.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Resort sales and customer service background preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments interacting with a variety of guests, staff and volunteers. Able to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and possess a Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.