Catering Sales and Event Coordinator
Sugarbush is seeking a professional, outgoing, Catering Sales and Event Coordinator to join our Sales team. This position will be responsible for micro wedding and elopement sales and servicing other group related events. This role will work with multiple departments around the resort to provide Sugarbush guests with a memorable and outstanding customer service experience.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package, four weeks paid time off, and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more!
- Plan and execute all groups on and off mountain events.
- Identify selling opportunities where applicable.
- Schedule and oversee all event set-up, execution and completion.
- Coordinate all administration of group related events. Duties and responsibilities include: Fulfillment of ticket orders, creation/printing of actual lift tickets, rentals and equipment vouchers for all group categories.
- Responsible for collection deposits, financial reconciliation and invoicing.
- Where applicable, coordinate staffing and volunteers as needed.
- Minimum one year’s conference planning/hotel experience required. Experience in wedding and event planning is preferred.
- Applicant must be a pro-active self-starter, highly motivated, enthusiastic, willing to accept constant challenge, working both autonomously, as well as, part of larger team.
- Candidate must have strong written communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments interacting with a variety of guests, staff and volunteers. Able to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and follow through assigned tasks. Have an amazing attitude and the ability to have FUN!
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.