Vehicle Maintenance Manager
The Vehicle Maintenance Manager organizes and supervises the operation of the Vehicle Maintenance Department. This includes the hiring, training, and supervising of employees, the implementation of a budget, and the maintenance of inventory. The Vehicle Maintenance Manager will also perform all tasks of a vehicle mechanic; maintaining 12 Pisten Bully groomers, Caterpillar heavy equipment, on and off road vehicles, and small engine equipment.
This is a full-time, year-round position with comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf, and our onsite Health and Recreation Center!
- Create daily tasks and priorities, and schedule employees accordingly.
- Provide training and advice to help with various maintenance tasks.
- Assure that any parts needed are ordered or in stock.
- Perform daily vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Handle all discipline and performance appraisals.
- Communicate with other departments about their maintenance needs.
High School Diploma as well as 2 years of technical education required. Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience, as well as 5 years supervisory experience is desired. Experience working with ski area equipment is a plus. ASE certification required. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, use a variety of tools, and work both indoors and outdoors in variable weather conditions.