Employee Housing Residential Assistant
The Employee Housing Residential Assistant lives in a Sugarbush employee housing property and ensures that the building is kept clean and safe for all residents, enforces house rules, and assists with transportation of Work and Travel (J1) employees. The Employee Housing Residential Assistant also serves as the liaison between employee housing and Human Resources. This position will run from May through September.
- Create a respectful, clean, and safe living environment for all residents.
- Enforce house rules and standards, as listed in resident leases and/or the employee guidebook.
- Communicate any issues that arise with the International Employee Coordinator.
- Establish and implement a shared cleaning job chart.
- Assist with transportation needs of Work and Travel employees, including but not limited to: work, the grocery store, cultural outings, and Burlington International Airport.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Must have a valid driver's license with no infractions within the last 3 years. Must be able to operate a 15 passenger van and pass Sugarbush driving test. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Excellent communication skills and previous leadership experience preferred. Must be flexible in ability to work variable times, including early mornings and late evenings as needed.
This position is subject to a background check. A criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.