International Employee Coordinator
The International Employee Coordinator manages and executes all aspects of the International Employee program at Sugarbush. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources and works closely with Human Resources staff, in addition to supervisors and managers in every department throughout the resort. The International Employee Coordinator will be responsible for over one hundred and fifty international employees yearly.
- Assist the VP of Human Resources with recruitment of international employees.
- Work closely with Sponsor companies, help prepare paperwork, and facilitate an excellent work and travel experience for international staff.
- Plan, support and /or execute required international employee activities and events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage transportation.
- Develop, supervise and mentor international employees.
- Assist Human Resources staff with Onboarding and Orientations for all employees.
- Address employee concerns and engage with staff in problem solving as needs arise.
- Participate in on- call rotations and serve as an on call responder for emergency situations.
- Help manage all employee housing.
- Drive employee van when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year college
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization required
This position is subject to a background check. A criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon results of the background check.