Sugarbush is looking for a qualified Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team! This position will oversee our Resort Properties team.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more!
- Essential functions of our Supervisor are to coordinate, schedule and supervise the Resort Properties Housekeepers and Custodial staff.
- Supervisors are expected to create daily assignments for staff, organize and oversee scheduled projects (both long- and short-term) and maintain departmental communications.
- Other essential duties include payroll data entry, project tracking, regular inspection, secure and review of units to ensure inventory and quality meet department and resort standards.
- Efficient, detail-oriented and well-organized individuals who can multi-task and manage staff effectively are our ideal teammates.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Valid drivers’ license required; must meet requirements to obtain a Sugarbush License.
- High school degree, or equivalency are desired, and a minimum of 1 year prior experience is desired; previous supervisory, hospitality and/or janitorial experience preferred.
- Computer literacy is required; familiarity with SMS is a plus!
- Ideal candidates should be flexible enough to roll with resort business levels, as activity ebbs and flows.
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivation and reliability are essential.
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional outside activity may require exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, proper use of cleaning chemicals with strong attention to safety is required.
This position is subject to a background and DMV check, a criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. Continued employment is subject to the final determination reached based on the results of the check.