Human Resources Administrator- Entry Level
Sugarbush Resort is seeking to hire an entry level Human Resource Administrator to join our dynamic talent management team. Recent graduates who want to expand their knowledge, grow their general business acumen, and join an amazing mountain company dedicated to cultivating a spirit of lifelong adventure and camaraderie are encouraged to apply.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care, four week paid time off and 401(k). Employees receive free skiing + riding privileges for themselves and eligible dependents, golf, health and recreation center membership, food discounts and more.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
- Onboarding and off boarding employees
- Assisting with recruitment activities including applications, job postings ,job fairs, and orientations
- Responding to general employee requests including letters and employment verifications.
- Creating and managing employee communications.
- Daily phone and face to face interactions with all levels of employees
- Planning and executing employee events
- Managing employee surveys
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, all majors are encouraged to apply.
- Some Human Resource or general office experience is a plus but not required (internships, part-time jobs, or summer work experience considered).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Please submit writing sample for review.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed, must be motivated by working with people and servicing their needs.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and discretion with regards to all matters, data and documents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint necessary. Experience with In Design, Desktop Publisher, or related software a plus.
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail needed; must be organized and flexible with ability to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and dependable work ethic; the winter season will include weekend and holiday work.
- Must be able to manage priorities in a fast paced environment where disruptions are constant.