Clay Brook Front Desk Manager
Clay Brook, a four star luxury slopeside residency at the heart of Sugarbush Resort's Lincoln Peak Village, is looking for a Front Desk Manager with a strong eye to guest service. If you have the experience and are now interested in finding an opportunity to step-up to a new level, consider this unique possibility to grow with one of the North East's most treasured year-round resorts.
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the front desk operation, including internal and external customer satisfaction, financial performance, and employee relations.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more!
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising front office training, motivation, and performance.
- Ensuring compliance with all systems, control policies and procedures.
- Monitoring/managing payroll, expenses and budget.
- Resolving any guest problems in an expedient and professional manner.
- Ensuring exceptional guest service is delivered at the front desk.
- Conducting weekly meetings that include a safety and service message.
- Directing schedules and activity of front desk leads, front desk agents and night audit.
- Implementing disciplinary action, coaching and counseling sessions and related personnel issues.
Applicants should posses at least four years of management experience in Front Desk Operations or Reservations. Best candidates will have experience in a similar resort with fractionally owned properties.
Requires a pleasant demeanor with excellent customer service/communication skills both in person and on the phone. Expected computer proficiency includes advanced knowledge of front desk computer systems (preferably SMS Host) with an ability to troubleshoot/solve system related problems.
Flexibility is essential, with work sometimes covering weekends, evenings and holidays. Must also be able to stand for long periods of shift and lift up to 50 pounds.
This position is subject to a background check, a criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. Continued employment is subject to the final determination reached based on the results of the check