Weeks of June 24 through August 23, 2019.
Hiking, biking, ziplining, rock climbing, creek cruising, nature exploration, cooking classes, Euro Bungee- trampoline access, golf, weekly field trips and more!
Pricing: $354 per child per week; $99 per child per day. Multiple week booking discounts available. Please call 800.537.8427 for more info
Adventure Camp 10 Day Pass : $708. Good for 10 single days of Adventure Camp throughout the summer. Use 1 or 2 days or more per week… you decide. Reservations required, non transferable, and non refundable. To book dates please email or call 800-537-8427
Prices include lunch and all of our activities for the day, from lift rides, pool time, Euro Bungee, and more! Prices do not include bike and protective gear rental. Rental bikes, helmets, and pads are available at a discounted price through our Gear Shop.
Camp prices do not include SugarXpress (RFID) cards. SugarXpress cards are required for most camp activities. Campers will be provided with one complimentary card on their first day of camp. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each. Learn more about SugarXpress .
Field Trip Schedule*
6/26 - Lincoln Gap Hike (Lincoln Gap To Sugarbush)
7/3 - Rock Climbing Trip (Climbing and swimming at Lake Dunmore)
7/10 - Outdoor survival Trip (Hike on the long trail with map and compass)
7/17 - Wrightsville Beach day (swimming, Disc Golf, Picnic and Boats)
7/24 - Farm to Plate (Visit to the Barnyard Farm)
7/26- Kids cooking class at Sugarbush
7/31- Golf Course Visit (Golf fun and Games)
8/7 - Rock Climbing trip (Climbing and swimming at Lake Dunmore)
8/14- Lincoln Gap Hike (Lincoln Gap To Sugarbush)
8/21- Farm to Plate (Visit to the Barnyard Farm)
*All trips are weather dependent and subject to change
Important Summer Camp Details
Hello Sugarbush Adventure Campers and parents!
We are very excited for a great summer of Mountain Biking, Hiking, Creek Cruising, Swimming, Strawberry picking, Ziplining, and Disc Golfing, just to name a few of the fun things we will be doing this year.
Below are the necessary gear and clothing needed for camp. Although lunch is included in camp, we strongly encourage your child to bring healthy snacks as well. The kids work hard and are often very hungry by the end of the day. Everybody should be prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors, rain or shine. Remember, smiles are highly encouraged, regardless of weather.
- Appropriate clothing for rain or shine outdoor time – rain coat/ windbreaker, shorts or pants, shirt, sweatshirt /fleece for cooler days (cotton is okay for dry days, tech materials are better regardless of the weather), change of clothing for rainy days
- Sturdy sneakers, bike shoes and/or hiking boots
- Water proof Sandals/Water Shoes that can be worn in the river (no flip-flops)
- Swim suit
- Backpack (small daypack is okay)
- Water bottle or Camelbak type system for hydration (very important!)
- If you plan to bike, a properly sized and working bike with front and rear hand brakes (disc brakes highly recommended! – rentals available)
- Properly sized bike helmet (required at all times when biking – rentals available)
- Full-face bike helmet (required only for lift access biking – rentals available)
- Knee/shin & elbow/forearm pads (required for park riding and lift access biking – rentals available)
- Bike gloves (required for park riding and lift access biking – available to purchase)
- Eye protection – glasses or goggles (required at all times when biking)
*Bikes and Protective gear available to rent at the Adventure Gear Shop.
Additional Recommended Gear
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- Hat with brim
- Extra pair of socks
- Extra snacks (no nuts please!)
The Adventure Gear Shop, now located in The Farmhouse at Lincoln Peak also has a wide assortment of bike gear, clothing, backpacks, disc golf equipment, food and drinks and lots of other cool stuff for your mountain adventures.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if anyone has food or environmental allergies or special conditions, please let us know as soon as possible. For questions or to make a reservation please call 800-537-8427