Weeks of June 24 through August 23, 2019
Experience a Vermont summer! Activities include lift rides, hiking, swimming, rock climbing, creek/water exploration, art, nature crafts and collections and more.
Pricing: $309 per child per week; $79 per child per day. Multiple week booking discounts available. Please call 800-537-8427 for more info
Mini Camp 10 Day Pass: $620. Good for 10 single days of Mini Camp throughout the summer. Use 1 or 2 days or more per week… you decide. Reservations required, non transferable, and non refundable.
Prices includes all of our activities for the day, from lift rides, pool time, Euro Bungee, and more!
Camp prices do not include SugarXpress (RFID) cards. SugarXpress cards are required for most camp activities. Campers will be provided with one complimentary card on their first day of camp. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each. Learn more about SugarXpress .
Please note camp is not running Thursday, July 4th.
Important Mini Camper Information
Welcome Mini Campers and parents!
We are very excited for a great summer of hiking, swimming, ziplining, bounce house fun and much much more.
Sugarbush Mini Camp is now run of the Micro Bear room in The Schoolhouse at Lincoln Peak. We open our doors at 8:00 AM and close at 5 PM. Structured activities are between the hours of 9 AM - 4 PM. We ask that you bring a packed nut free lunch and 2 snacks with your child with an ice pack to keep it cold if needed. Ready to go lunches that do not require reheating of food are appreciated. Please pack plenty of food. With as much activity as the kids are doing, they usually work up a big appetite throughout the day.
Everybody should be prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors, rain or shine. We will be spending the majority of the day outside exploring this amazing mountain and all it has to offer.
- Appropriate clothing for rain or shine outdoor time – rain coat/ windbreaker, shorts or pants, shirt, sweatshirt /fleece for cooler days, change of clothing for rainy days
- Sturdy sneakers, or hiking boots (no crocs/sandals for hiking around the mountain)
- Water Shoes that can be worn in the river (no flip-flops), or on our walk down to the pool
- Swim suit
- Life Jacket- all campers need to pass a swim test with our camp counselors and lifeguard present to swim without a life jacket or floatation device.
- Water bottle or hydration pack (We will be drinking a lot of water throughout the day. We have filtered water here at the school that we will refill bottles with as the day progresses.) Please do not pack your child any soda of any kind.
Additional Optional Gear
- Insect Repellent
- Hat with brim
- Extra pair of socks
- Extra snacks (no nuts please!)
Please label everything. Your child will have a cubbie to keep all their belongings together as well.
All Mini Campers also need a registration form on file every summer. Click here to download the form and either email, mail or bring with you to camp. Forms can be emailed to email@example.com. If we are unable to locate your form online at time of check in, you will be asked to fill out another form.
* All Mini campers must be potty trained to attend camp. If your child is not potty trained they are welcome to participate in our Day School programs, call the Day School at 802-583-6717 to make these arrangements.*