Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room & Saunas
SHARC offers an indoor and outdoor (seasonal) pool as well as indoor and outdoor hot tubs, saunas, and a co-ed steam room. Year-round, SHARC offers a full schedule of Red Cross-certified swim lessons, both group and private, for all ages and abilities.
Phone Number: 802-583-6700
Outdoor Pool Guidelines
- All valid memberships on March 15th have been extended for the time the SHaRC was closed
- Reservations are required to enter the SHARC
- Masks must be word when entering the building
- Locker rooms, sauna, steam room, rock gym, spin room, classes, indoor pool, massage and hot tubs will remain closed for now
- One outdoor port-o-let will be located outside near the outdoor pool.
- Bring your own towels, we will not be offering towel service this summer.
- All seating will be removed from the outdoor pool. Guests are welcome to bring their own lawn chairs, spaces appropriately by the pool, if needed, and removed when you leave
- We are asking our guests to adopt the ARRIVE, PLAY and LEAVE mentality.
- Reservation time slots are 1 HOUR for the outdoor pool
- Members will need to bring their SugarXpress Cord or RFID to check in
- Day guests must show their confirmation letter
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to check in.
- Only person from your party needs to enter the building to check-in
- Wait outside and maintain a safe distance until it is time to check-in