Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room & Saunas
SHARC offers an indoor pool that is open by reservation only. Indoor and outdoor hot tubs, saunas, and steam room will remain closed. No swimming lessons are available at this time.
Please read the health protocols before reserving and visiting the facilities.
Indoor Pool Guidelines
- All valid memberships on March 15th have been extended for the time the SHaRC was closed
- Reservations are required to enter the SHARC
- Masks must be word when entering the building
- Locker rooms, sauna, steam room, rock gym, spin room, classes, indoor pool, massage and hot tubs will remain closed for now
- Bring your own towels, we will not be offering towel service this winter
- All seating will be removed from the indoor pool. Guests are welcome to bring their own lawn chairs, spaced appropriately by the pool, if needed, and removed when you leave.
- We are asking our guests to adopt the ARRIVE, PLAY and LEAVE mentality.
- Reservation time slots are 1 HOUR for the indoor
- Members will need to bring their SugarXpress Card or RFID to check in
- Day guests must show their confirmation letter
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to check in.
- Maintain a safe distance until it is time to check in