Employment at Sugarbush - Are you a candidate?
Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience?
Do you yearn for a job that celebrates your unique talents and offers opportunities for growth and career advancement?
Are you a passionate outdoor enthusiast always looking for your next adventure?
Would you like to work for a company whose principles of respect, integrity, team work and sustainability are embedded in the culture and practiced daily by its employees?
Wouldn’t you like to actually have fun at work? Chairlift meeting anyone?
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts and more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests.
Besides getting paid to work at an incredible Resort, what's in it for you?
- Free skiing + riding privileges at Sugarbush and across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Discounted rates at non-Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Free golf and health & recreation center membership for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Combined Time Off (CTO) policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on food & beverage, apparel, and outdoor gear.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees!
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for ALL employees.
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees.
- Employee housing (subject to availability).