Rumble's Bistro & Bar
Connected to Clay Brook at Lincoln Peak
Rumble's Bistro & Bar is the newest addition to the dining selection at Sugarbush Resort. Rumble's serves fresh American cuisine in an approachable fun atmosphere. We continue to use local meats and cheeses from farms like Misty Knoll and the Gaylord and Neill Farms, while also taking advantage of fresh seafood. The menu offers a selection of salads, sandwiches, burgers, steak, chicken and seafood, with vegan and gluten-free options.
Operational Plan and Safety Guidelines
- Food and beverages will be picked up at the Rumble’s bar.
- Access via Lincoln Peak courtyard only, no access through Clay Brook Hotel.
- Only one to two guests will be permitted to pick up orders at a time.
- No substitutions or returns are available at this time.
- All food will be placed in a “to-go” paper bag and will include individual condiments, disposable ware and napkins.
- All alcoholic beverages will come in a non-glass, disposable container.
- No tables will be available indoors. Tables will be placed and spaced on the Rumble’s patio and in the Courtyard in accordance to Vermont state guidelines.
- Guests will be required to adhere to all safety procedures posted and must wear a mask when interacting with employees.
- Staff will wear a mask at all times when working within the building.
- Bathrooms will be available in Rumble’s.