Mountain Bike Adventure Camp
Postponed until further notice
Similar to the Adventure Camp, but with special emphasis on mountain biking. Includes downhill, free-ride, cross-country and trail building. Lunch included.
Pricing: $495 per child per week; $130 per child per day. Multi week booking discount available. Please call 800.537.8427 for more info
Prices include lunch and all of our activities for the day, from lift tickets, pool time, Euro Bungee, and more! Prices do not include bike and protective gear rental. Rental bikes, helmets, and pads are available through our Gear Shop.
Camp prices do not include SugarXpress (RFID) cards. SugarXpress cards are required for most camp activities. Campers will be provided with one complimentary card on their first day of camp. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each. Learn more about SugarXpress .
Important Bike Camp Information
Hello Sugarbush Downhill Bike Campers and parents!
We are excited for yet another great summer of Mountain Bike Camp. Sugarbush is offering three weeks of Mountain Bike Camp this season running concurrently with our Adventure Camps. Regardless of your ability, this camp is designed for the young biking enthusiast who is eager to improve their skills and challenge themselves on our beginner x-country loops, terrain parks and lift access downhill trails. Be prepared for an exciting week full of biking adventure and other optional activities.
Below are the necessary gear and clothing needed for camp. Although lunch is included in camp, we strongly encourage your child to bring healthy snacks as well. The kids work hard and are often very hungry by the end of the day. Everybody should be prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors, rain or shine. Remember, smiles are highly encouraged, regardless of weather.
- A properly sized and working bike with front and rear hand brakes (disc brakes highly recommended! – rentals available)
- Properly sized bike helmet (required at all times when biking – rentals available)
- Full-face bike helmet (required only for lift access biking – rentals available)
- Knee/shin & elbow/forearm pads (required for park riding and lift access biking – rentals available)
- Bike gloves (required for park riding and lift access biking – available to purchase)
- Eye protection – glasses or goggles (required at all times when biking)
- Appropriate clothing for biking in all weather conditions. Shorts or pants, shirt, sweatshirt /fleece for cooler days (cotton is okay for dry days, tech materials are better regardless of the weather), change of clothing for rainy days
- Sturdy sneakers, bike shoes and/or hiking boots Backpack (small daypack is okay)
- Water bottle or Camelbak type system for hydration (very important!)
- Extra snacks (no nuts please!)
- Swim suit
*Bikes and Protective gear available to rent at the Adventure Gear Shop. Prices TBD.
The Adventure Gear Shop, now located in The Farmhouse at Lincoln Peak also has a wide assortment of bike gear, clothing, backpacks, disc golf equipment, food and drinks and lots of other cool stuff for your mountain adventures.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if anyone has food or environmental allergies or special conditions, please let us know as soon as possible. For questions or to make a reservation please call 800-537-8427.