Mountain Bike Adventure Camp
4 Sessions: July 19- July 23, July 26- July 30, August 9- August 13, and August 16- August 20, 2021
Mountain Bike Adventure Camp includes downhill, free-ride, and cross country riding opportunities for mountain biking novices as well as more experienced riders.
Pricing: $525 per child per week; $135 per child per day. Please call 802-583-6542 or email us for more info.
Prices include coaching from our expert staff, all activities for the day, lift tickets, pool time, and more! Each week the camp will be visiting a different local trail network, transportation included. Prices do not include lunch, bike and protective gear rentals. Rental bikes, helmets, and pads are available through our Gear Shop with a special camp discount.
Campers will be provided with one complimentary SugarXpress card on their first day of camp. Replacement cards may be purchased for $5 each. Learn more about SugarXpress .
Important Bike Camp Information
Hello Sugarbush Downhill Bike Campers and parents!
We are excited for yet another great summer of Mountain Bike Camp. Sugarbush is offering four weeks of Mountain Bike Camp this season. Regardless of your ability, this camp is designed for the young biking enthusiast who is eager to improve their skills and challenge themselves on our local trail networks, terrain parks and lift accessed downhill trails. Lift accessed downhill trails will be available on Thursday and Friday. Be prepared for an exciting week full of biking adventure and other optional activities.
Below are the necessary gear and clothing needed for camp. Please pack a nut free lunch for your child. We strongly encourage your child to bring healthy snacks as well. The kids work hard and are often very hungry by the end of the day. Everybody should be prepared to spend a lot of time outdoors, rain or shine. Remember, smiles are highly encouraged, regardless of weather.
- A properly sized and working bike with front and rear hand brakes (disc brakes highly recommended! – rentals available)
- Properly sized bike helmet (required at all times when biking – rentals available)
- Full-face bike helmet (required only for lift access biking – rentals available)
- Knee/shin & elbow/forearm pads (required for park riding and lift access biking – rentals available)
- Bike gloves (required for park riding and lift access biking – available to purchase)
- Eye protection – glasses or goggles (required at all times when biking)
- Appropriate clothing for biking in all weather conditions. Shorts or pants, shirt, sweatshirt /fleece for cooler days (cotton is okay for dry days, tech materials are better regardless of the weather), change of clothing for rainy days
- Sturdy sneakers, bike shoes and/or hiking boots
- 2-3 masks
- Backpack (small daypack is okay)
- Water bottle or Camelbak type system for hydration (very important!)
- Extra snacks (no nuts please!)
- Swim suit
*Bikes and Protective gear available to rent at the Adventure Gear Shop.
The Adventure Gear Shop, located in The Farmhouse at Lincoln Peak, also has a wide assortment of bike gear, clothing, backpacks, disc golf equipment, food and drinks and lots of other cool stuff for your mountain adventures.
If you have any questions or concerns, or if anyone has food or environmental allergies or special conditions, please let us know as soon as possible. For questions or to make a reservation please call 802-583-6542.
COVID Protocol: The safety of our campers and staff is our highest priority. Sugarbush Camps will be using/following all of Vermont’s COVID-19 guidelines in regards to schools and camps. We will continue to evaluate through the springtime and keep all registered camp families up to date with important information. At this time we do not have Vermont’s plan/ regulations for summer camps, but will adjust and plan as these regulations come in. We will be taking an abundance of caution to mitigate risk in regards to COVID-19.