Trail Bikes and E Bikes
Trail and E Bike Rentals
Sugarbush now has trail bikes and electric "E bikes" available to rent. Explore new woods trails at Lincoln Peak and Mt Ellen or take trail bikes off campus and experience the many trails the Mad River Valley has to offer! Bikes available to rent by reservation only for the weekend or Monday through Friday at discounted summer rates.
Adult trail bike - $130
Youth trail bike - $60
E Bike - $210
Adult trail bike - $220
Youth trail bike - $80
E Bike - $360
Rental deposit for all bikes - $100
- Reservations and payment required at least 48 hours in advance. Call 802.583.6819 for info and reservations.
- There is a limited inventory of bikes so please plan ahead.
- The Farmhouse bike shop is currently closed.
- A special rental window for pick up and drop off outside of The Farmhouse at Lincoln Peak will be available:
- Weekend rentals pick up between 2pm and 4pm on Fridays or between 8am and 10am on Saturdays. Time set at booking
- Weekend rentals need to be returned on Sundays between 2pm and 4pm.
- Midweek rentals pick up Mondays between 8am and 10am.
- Midweek rentals returned on Fridays between 8am and 10am.
- Any reservation that misses these pick-up times will be subject to cancellation or moved to the next available time. Parties who miss the drop off time will be charged the daily midweek rate until the bikes are returned.
- Each E bike and trail bike rental will require a damage deposit of $100 that will be refunded after inspection once the bike is returned.
- E Bike rentals are only available for use on approved trails
- Rates include helmet rental
- All equipment sanitized before each rental
- We ask that all guests participating follow and abide by the Resort’s Covid-19 guidelines. Please visit our Health and Travel page and Resort Operating Guidelines for the last information.
- Cancellation policy – full refund if cancelled 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made the day before will be charged 25% of the order total. Cancellations made the day of will be charged in full.
Private Guided Trail Bike Rides
Whether new to trail biking, looking to sharpen your skills or wanting to explore new local spots, our private guided tour has you covered. Guided Tours are available by advanced reservation for all ages and abilities for a minimum of two hours for individuals or groups up to six people.