Trail Bikes and E Bikes
Trail and E Bike Rentals
Sugarbush now has trail bikes and electric "E bikes" available to rent! Explore new woods trails at Lincoln Peak and Mt Ellen or take trail bikes off campus and experience the many trails the Mad River Valley has to offer!
Bikes are available for rent Thursday-Monday at the Farmhouse Bike Shop at Lincoln Peak. The shop is open from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm each day. Due to limited inventory, we recommend calling ahead to reserve your rental equipment.
Adult trail bike - $70 (1 day)
Youth trail bike - $35 (1 day)
E Bike - $140 (1 day)
Rental deposit for all bikes - $100
- There is a limited inventory of bikes so please plan ahead. We recommend booking your rental equipment in advance if possible, please call 802.583.6504 for reservations.
- Each E bike and trail bike rental will require a damage deposit of $100 that will be refunded after inspection once the bike is returned.
- E Bike rentals are only available for use on approved trails
- Rates include helmet rental
- All equipment sanitized before each rental
- We ask that all guests participating follow and abide by the Resort’s Covid-19 guidelines. Please visit our Health and Travel page and Resort Operating Guidelines for the last information.
- Cancellation policy – full refund if cancelled 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made the day before will be charged 25% of the order total. Cancellations made the day of will be charged in full.
Private Guided Trail Bike Rides
Whether new to trail biking, looking to sharpen your skills or wanting to explore new local spots, our private guided tour has you covered. Guided Tours are available by advanced reservation for all ages and abilities for a minimum of two hours for individuals or groups up to six people.