Sugarbush Health & Recreation Center
The Sugarbush Health & Recreation Center is now open daily 9:00AM – 6:00PM Monday through Saturday, and 9:00AM - 5:00PM on Sunday on with reservations. Massages, the Rock Gym and the Kids Adventure Zone are not available at this time.
We are operating in accordance with the Vermont Be Smart, Stay Safe Order. We understand that many of these changes may be difficult or limiting to you, but they are essential to us being able to remain open.
Fitness Center Guidelines
- All valid memberships on March 15th have been extended for the time the SHaRC was closed
- Reservations are required to enter the SHaRC
- All day of reservations must be made by calling the SHaRC (802-583-6700) at least 2 hours prior to expected reservation time. Walk-in reservations will not be accepted.
- Masks must be word when entering the building
- Locker rooms, sauna, steam room, rock gym, spin room, classes, indoor pool, massage and hot tubs will remain closed for now
- We are asking our guests to adopt the ARRIVE, PLAY and LEAVE mentality
- Reservation time slot are 45-minutes in the weight and cardio room
- Members will need to bring their SugarXpress Cord or RFID to check in
- Day guests must show their confirmation letter
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your reservation to check in.
- Wait outside and maintain a safe distance until it is time to check-in
The Sugarbush Health & Recreation Center
The Sugarbush Health & Recreation Center, located near the Village at Lincoln Peak is a fully appointed year round health and fitness facility. If you are looking to work up a sweat or just want to relax, the SHaRC offers indoor (year round) and outdoor (seasonal) pools and hot tubs, cardio equipment and free weights, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, squash, racquetball, a rock gym, ping-pong or half-court basketball, a co-ed steam room, and complete locker rooms including a dry-heat sauna in each.
Juniors aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times; Juniors aged 16-17 must be accompanied by an adult at all times or have an up-to-date parental release form on file.
For more information please contact us at 802-583-6700 or email email@example.com.
Daily Membership Fee: Includes group fitness classes (Excludes all courts and Rock Gym)
Adult - $18 (ages 19 & up)
Junior - $15 (ages 7 - 18)
Child - Ages 6 and under are free with a paying adult
5 Visit Punch Card: Includes pools, hot tubs, sauna, steam room, group fitness classes, weight and cardio room, Kids Adventure Zone and much more. Transferable. Expires after one year.
Adult - $75 (ages 19 & up)
Junior - $60 (ages 7 - 18)
10 Class Punch Card: Valid for all SHaRC classes. Non-transferable. Expires after one year.
Adult - $120
Beginning October 1, 2017, all season passes and lift tickets must be loaded onto a reloadable SugarXpress Card. If you do not already have a SugarXpress Card, one may be purchased for $5.