Sugarbush Resort Golf Club
Tee off at our Robert Trent Jones, Sr. masterpiece. Jones' legendary talent is apparent in every one of the 18 holes at Sugarbush Golf Club tucked away in the Green Mountains. Designed with respect for the natural setting and its breathtaking vistas, our par-70 (men) and par 72 (women) course is as beautiful as the game itself.
COVID-19 GOLF COURSE OPERATIONS
- Tee times must be made, and paid for with a credit card, in advance, by phone or online. NO walk-up tee times! Please call 802-583-6725 or book above online.
- Please do not arrive at the course more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Tee times will be spaced in 15 minute increments, golfers are expected to maintain a personal space barrier of 6 feet both within their group and other groups.
- Scorecards and golf tees will NOT be available. You must bring your own tees or purchase bagged tees from the golf shop. Free smartphone apps like the Sugarbush Resort app, USwing and mScorecard are great for scorekeeping. Scores can be posted online at www.ghin.com or by using the GHIN App on smartphones.
- Face coverings will be required when interacting with employees, other guests, or in the area of clubhouse and parking lot.
- The course is open only to players currently RESIDING in Vermont. Out of state guests must have completed a 14 day self-quarantine prior to participation.
- Walking is encouraged, but golf carts are available. Two bags may go in a cart per usual but only one golfer may ride a cart at a time unless they are members of the same household. Golf carts will be sanitized between uses.
- There will be no touch points on the golf course (ball washers, rakes, water coolers, etc.) Please note that our Tee Sentry notification system will not be in use for this reason, so use caution when hitting blind tee shots.
- Our Clubhouse, Locker Room, Hogan’s Pub, Pro Shop, Driving Range, and Practice Facility will remain closed until further notice. Check-in will occur through the shop window off of the front porch, please follow signage to check-in area.
- Bottled Water, Soda, Beer, and Snacks will be available to purchase at Check-In.
- Limited items will be available for purchase from the Pro Shop, such as golf balls, gloves, and bagged golf tees. Please order in advance when making tee time.
- Golf carts will be self-serve and will be staged on the 1st hole side of Golf Course Road.
- Post round cart drop off will be in designated area in the Parking Lot. Please remove all trash from carts and place in provided receptacle. This is necessary to reduce touch points for our staff.
- Restroom facilities will be limited to portable toilets located outside of the Clubhouse, so please plan accordingly. There will be no portable toilets on the golf course.
- Foam inserts will be placed in the cup to avoid any unnecessary touchpoints.