If you’re on this page, chances are you’ve made it to the mountain or are close to your arrival. Welcome! The below information will take you through the arrival process, as well as give you an idea of what you can expect throughout your day here at Sugarbush. Before diving into the Arrival Day process, our Winter Operations page is a great place to start to see what changes have been made in the various operational areas around the mountain. It's important to note that all lift tickets must be purchased online ahead of time. If you have not reserved your tickets already, please do so here.
- Credit card payment types. We are now a cashless Resort.
- Cell phone. Resort reservations and purchases, including some food and beverage, will need to be done online ahead of time. The FREE Sugarbush App is also an awesome resource to stay in the know and make Resort reservations for food and beverage, Ski & Ride and rentals.
- Try not to bring extra belongings like boot bags and loose items up to the Resort with you. Bag and boot storage is available at Guest Services for a small charge.
- The earlier you get here, the closer your park.
- Open aired, Jitney Shuttles will be available on weekends/holidays to give you a ride from the farther lots up to the Resort.
- Limited Valet Parking is available on weekends, holidays. The Resort does offer a limited amount of Reservation VIP Parking at Lincoln Peak.
- The GMT Bus provides free transportation between our two mountains and throughout some of the Mad River Valley. Park your car and go green.
Getting Your Tickets
- Lift tickets must be purchased online prior to your visit.
- If you don’t already have the red SugarXpress Card, head to one of our Pick-up Boxes or Kiosks, located at the base of both Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen with your confirmation code. Kiosks can be used for season pass holders who do not yet have their pass as well.
- If you’ve purchased an Ikon Pass and haven’t received it yet, you’ll need to visit us at one of our Ticket Windows at either Lincoln Peak or Mt. Ellen.
Food and Beverage
- The Sugarbush App provides convenient access to food ordering and dining reservations for all of our food and beverage outlets.
- Be sure to check out all our outlets. For a quick bite, visit 802 Burritos in Lincoln Peak Courtyard, The Lunch Box Food Truck located by the Super Bravo lift or Nomad Café located in The Farmhouse.
- At Mt. Ellen, the Green Mountain Lounge is open for dine in and take out, and the Mt. Ellen Cafeteria is open for dining and take out. New for this winter, Miso Hungary located next to the Mt. Ellen ticket office.
Lincoln Peak Courtyard and Mt. Ellen Base Area
- Outdoor tables and seating areas with heat lamps and firepits will be available around the Lincoln Peak Base Area to enjoy take out food and beverage items.
- At Mt. Ellen, there are firepits around the Mt. Ellen Base Lodge, and there are picnic tables on the upper deck of the Lodge as well.
- Reserve a private heated cabin for the day. Food delivery services will be offered with your reservation. Four at Lincoln Peak and two at Mt. Ellen.
- Rental skis and snowboards, as well as our demo fleet are available, but must be reserved ahead of time. Specific pick up times for reach reservation will be given to you in advance.
- Check out our Guest Services page before and during your visit for questions that are frequently asked out our information desks.
- If needed, staff will be available at both Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen desks to provide in person assistance.