Guided Bike Rides and Lessons
Whether new to trail biking, downhill riding, or just wanting to explore new local trails, our private guided tours and lessons have you covered. Guided tours are available by advanced reservation for all ages and abilities for a minimum of two hours for individuals or groups up to six people.
$155 minimum for up to 2 people for 2 hours
$75 for each additional person
$95 for each additional hour per lesson
- Reservations and payment are required at least 48 hours in advance. Call 802.583.6504 for information and reservations or email the Bike Shop. Please let us know when booking if you will need to rent bike(s).
- Trail Biking guides will utilize progression of Sugarbush trails including the updated the progression park, Lollipop trail, and the new lower woods trail. Guides will also explore network of Valley trails depending on guests’ interest and skill level.
- Guided trail bike tours are great for families new to the sport. All ages welcome as long as all children are riding a pedal bike without training wheels.
- For all Downhill mountain biking tours and lessons, guides will utilize the progression park, jump line, and intermediate or advanced lift serviced terrain dependent on guests' interests and skill level.
- Guided downhill tours are a great option for intermediate riders looking to take their skills to the next level.
- All tours will meet at the Farmhouse Bike and Gear Shop at Lincoln Peak.
- We ask that all guests participating follow and abide by the Resort’s COVID-19 guidelines. Please visit our Health and Travel page and Resort Operating Guidelines for the last information.
- Downhill and trail bike rentals from Kona and Scott are available at the Farmhouse Bike and Gear Shop. Please indicate that you need rentals when booking your guided ride. Please note that rates do not include rental equipment or lift ticket for lift serviced downhill riding.