The Mountain Collective
Sugarbush is pleased to be part of The Mountain Collective, an international alliance of premier ski destinations providing the Mountain Collective™ Pass, a lift ticket that includes two days each plus 50% off additional days at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Big Sky, Coronet Peak/The Remarkables, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Niseko United (Japan), Revelstoke, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Sugarbush, Sun Valley, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Taos and Thredbo. Global Affiliate resorts include Chamonix (France) and Valle Nevado (Chile).
Learn more information or purchase a pass at www.mountaincollective.com.
The Mountain Collective Pass Details & Benefits
- Ski two days at each of the 17 best winter destinations in the world (32 days total at Mountain Collective destinations)
- No blackout dates
- Plus 50% off all additional days at the Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
- $99 Kids Pass - Limited Time Offer
Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- How do I pick up my pass? – Bring a printout of your purchase confirmation and a photo ID to any open ticket window.
- How do I purchase a 50% off ticket at each destination? – After you have redeemed your two days at a member destination, simply go to the ticket window at that destination and present your Mountain Collective Pass.
- Are there any blackout dates? – There are no blackout dates with the Mountain Collective Pass.
- How does the third bonus day work? – Individuals who purchase their Mountain Collective Pass during the spring sale will receive one additional free day of skiing and riding, at the resort of their choice.
Sugarbush Premium Passholder Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- 50% off tickets for Sugarbush Premium Passholders – Sugarbush Premium and Threesome Passholders are entitled to one 50% off lift ticket per day at 16 worldwide resorts excluding Sugarbush.
- Can I use my benefits now? – 2018/19 passholder benefits will be available at the start of the ski season.