The Mountain Collective
Sugarbush is pleased to be part of The Mountain Collective, an international alliance of premier ski destinations providing the Mountain Collective™ Pass, a lift ticket that includes two days each plus 50% off additional days at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Arapahoe Basin, Banff Sunshine, Big Sky, Coronet Peak/The Remarkables, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Mt. Buller, Niseko United (Japan), Revelstoke, Snowbird, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Taos, Thredbo, and Valle Nevado (Chile). Global Affiliate resorts include Chamonix (France).
Learn more information or purchase a pass at www.mountaincollective.com.
Mountain Collective Pass Details & Benefits
- Ski two days at each of the 18 best winter destinations in the world (36 days total at Mountain Collective destinations)
- No blackout dates
- Plus 50% off all additional days at the Collective destinations
- Special Mountain Collective lodging deals
Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- How do I pick up my pass? – Bring a printout of your purchase confirmation and a photo ID to any open ticket window.
- How do I purchase a 50% off ticket at each destination? – After you have redeemed your two days at a member destination, simply go to the ticket window at that destination and present your Mountain Collective Pass.
- Are there any blackout dates? – There are no blackout dates with the Mountain Collective Pass.
Sugarbush Premium Passholder Mountain Collective FAQ’s
- 50% off tickets for Sugarbush Premium Passholders – Sugarbush Premium passholders are entitled to one 50% off lift ticket per day at 18 worldwide resorts excluding Sugarbush.
- Can I use my benefits now? – 2019/20 passholder benefits will be available at the start of the ski season.