The safety of our guests and staff is our biggest priority this season. Our rental process looks a little different this year to ensure a convenient and safe rental experience. The easy steps below will help you navigate some of these changes.
- Step 1: Know what time to show up
Each renter is set up with an appointment time to pick-up equipment. Please arrive within the first 30 minutes of your selected time (8:30 AM appointment - Show up time 8:30 AM -9:00 AM). Your rental time can be found on your rental confirmation email.
- Step 2: Let us know when you are here.
Text “Lincoln” to 802-465-5158 for all Lincoln Peak rentals or text “Ellen” to 802-465-5158 for all Mt. Ellen Rentals when you arrive at the mountain and are ready to pick up your equipment. We will reply when your equipment is ready to be picked up.
- Step 3: Rental Shop Check in
Once you receive a text confirming your equipment is ready, go to the second floor of the Farmhouse at Lincoln Peak or the lower floor of the Mt. Ellen Base Lodge at Mount Ellen with your face mask on and check in with our reservation team.
- Step 5: Ski and ride!
Go and enjoy the amazing terrain Sugarbush has to offer.
- Step 6: Return Equipment
When you are ready to return your rental equipment simply follow the signage back at the rental shop. If you are skiing or riding for consecutive days, please take equipment with you overnight. Return on your last day.
- Please be patient with our new process.
- Only guests with reservations are allowed in shop.
- If you need to make changes to your reservation, please do so before you get to the mountain by calling 802-552-4007.
- Come ready to ski or ride. There is no bag storage this year, only cubbies for your boots or shoes.
- We are happy to reschedule your rental for another time if you are feeling sick or cannot meet the Vermont State travel guidelines.
Rental Reservation and Cancellation Policy 2020/21
- Advanced reservations are required for all ski and snowboard equipment rental packages this winter. We cannot accommodate walk-up rental packages at this time. Reservations can be made online or by phone daily from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM by calling 802.552.4007.
- Cancellations and reservation changes made by 4:00 PM two days prior to their effective date will receive a full refund. Cancellations and changes made by 4:00 PM one day prior to their effective date will receive a full credit toward future equipment rentals. Same day cancellations and changes will receive a credit toward future equipment rental minus a $10 cancellation fee. Please note that changing the date of your equipment rental is considered a change to your reservation and will incur the appropriate fee. Weather and snow conditions are not viable reasons for cancellations.
- No-Shows will be charged for the applicable equipment rentals in full. Cancellations made after the start date are considered a No-Show and will be charged the full amount.
- To make any changes or cancellations please call 802.552.4007.