Due to rising COVID-19 case counts across the Northeast, effective on November 10, 2020, the State of Vermont has suspended its leisure travel map and implemented a mandatory quarantine for anyone returning or traveling to Vermont.
Anyone returning or traveling to Vermont must follow Vermont’s mandatory quarantine policy. Vermonters returning from an out-of-state trip must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test.
Residents of other states must adhere to the quarantine guidelines:
- Travelers arriving to Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions.
- Travelers arriving to Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
- Prior to visiting Sugarbush Resort, please visit the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development www.accd.vermont.gov for the latest lodging information.
- For those who are visiting Sugarbush from out of state, you will need to sign and complete a Certificate of Compliance, submit it to email@example.com, and are encouraged to register with the Sara Alert.
- Any guests exhibiting signs of illness or COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival may not be allowed to check in.
- All Lodging Properties are following the CDC's guidelines and recommendations for proper disinfecting and sanitizing of units and public spaces.
- All in-room welcome gifts and amenities are currently unavailable.
- Housekeeping will not enter a unit or guest room during a stay unless speciﬁcally requested.
- Check-in process has been modified to reduce as many touch points as possible. Information will be included in all 7-day pre-arrival email communications.