Health & Safety Protocol
Visiting Sugarbush Resort
The State of Vermont is now operating under the "Vermont Forward Roadmap to Reopening". These guidelines are currently as followed.
Starting April 9th: No quarantine is required for unvaccinated visitors with a negative test within 3 days prior to arrival. Unvaccinated Vermonters must be tested within 3 days upon return to the state.
Starting June 1st: There are no restrictions, testing, or quarantine requirements for entering or exiting the state.
Resort Safety Practices
We want to reassure you that nothing is more important than the health, safety and well-being of our guests and our staff at Sugarbush Resort. We abide by the highest level of standards, including industry best practices, state, and federal guidelines and are committed to the enhancement of these procedures to as we continue to prioritize the safety of our guests, employees, and community. With that in mind, we have implemented the following resort-wide policy:
Mask Usage and Social Distancing
All guests must wear masks indoors at all times unless seated for eating and drinking and outdoors when 6' of distance can't be maintained with other households or when seated for eating and drinking.
The proper mask is also important. Ski masks with nose or mouth holes do not meet the requirements. Buffs can be used as a mask but must be double layered.
Employee Safety Practices
We also take the health and safety of our staff to be of paramount importance. As we have worked diligently to help keep our resort staff and assets safe, secure and operable - we have implemented various levels of health & safety protocols for these key team members.
- We have written a COVID-19 Employee Health & Safety Policy following the CDC and State of Vermont Guidelines and Requirements, and have posted appropriate signage in all of our work areas.
- We have posted notices on all entrances to all of our facilities stating entry will not be permitted to anyone exhibiting signs of respiratory illness.
- All of our staff working on resort property have completed the mandatory Vermont Occupational Safety and Health or VOSHA COVID-19 Safety Training. These same staff conduct a daily health & wellness screening, which includes a daily thermometer check.
- We have staggered work shifts, lunches and breaks, and we are adhering to mask and 6’ social distancing requirements whenever possible.
- Our staff are cleaning and disinfecting their own restrooms, common rooms, offices, vehicles and equipment on a daily (sometimes more frequently) basis, which they are documenting. Our chemicals that we use are on the approved EPA COVID-19 Disinfectant List.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.