First Timer to Life Timer Program for Skiers & Snowboarders
Three lesson graduates receive a FREE Premium Season Pass.*
Fourth lesson graduates earn their own pair of Elan Skis or a Rome Snowboard, bindings included.*
At Sugarbush, we know that once you get the feel for sliding on snow, you'll be hooked. To help you discover the joy we find in skiing and riding, we offer our award-winning First Timer to Life Timer program. The program includes:
- A 3-lesson series with rentals that will take you from getting comfortable with the equipment, to sliding on snow for the first time, to making first turns and using lifts. For individual lesson details, visit the First Timer Lessons page.
- A FREE Sugarbush Premium Season Pass valid for the remainder of the 2018-19 winter season (upon completion of the First Timer to Life Timer Program)*
- An optional 4th lesson on your own new gear (ski/snowboard and bindings), provided FREE by Sugarbush.*
First Timer to Life Timer Program
For ages 13+
|Fast Tracks 3-Lesson Program||Regular Program|
|Graduates of the FTTLT program receive a FREE 2018-19 Premium Season Pass upon completion*||Lessons 1 & 2 on same date (morning and afternoon sessions), lesson 3 on different date||Lesson 1, 2 & 3 on different dates|
4th Lesson Add-On
|Take a 4th lesson and get a FREE pair of Elan Skis or a Rome Snowboard with bindings (limited quantities available)*|
Reservations are required for 4th lessons. For reservations, call 888-651-4827 at least 24 hours in advance. 4th lessons only available at Lincoln Peak.
* 2018/19 Premium Season Pass and Elan Ski/Rome Snowboard offer is available only to those guests for whom the First Timer to Life Timer Package is their first ever snow sports experience, and who take all three/four lessons within the 2018-19 season. Guests switching from skiing to snowboard and vice versa are not eligible for the season pass offer but still may participate in the lesson, lifts and rentals components of the package.
What to wear and how to prepare for your First Timer Lesson
- Water resistant snow pants and jacket suitable to weather and temperature
- One pair of socks (polyester or ski designed socks)
- Active-wear long underwear (anything cotton is NOT A GOOD IDEA)
- Gloves or mittens (mittens better when cold)
- Helmet (strongly recommended, available for purchase in the Adventure Gear Shop)
- Goggles or sunglasses, hat (if not wearing a helmet), neck gaiter or face mask, sunscreen
- Get a good night’s sleep, eat a hearty breakfast, and be ready to smile!
- Board sizes and inventory pool quantities:
4th Lesson Add-On – Ski and Snowboard Sizing and Inventory
Please note, limited quantities are available in each size. Reserve your 4th lesson early to secure your free pair of skis or snowboard and bindings.
Ski Model: Elan Explore Venture; Binding Model: Demo
|4th Day Elan Ski Package Sizes||Recommended Height||Recommended Weight||Availability|
|140 cm||5" and under||100 - 139 lbs||Available|
|146 cm||5'1 to 5'5"||140 - 159 lbs||Available|
|152 cm||5'6" to 5'8"||160 - 179 lbs||Available|
|160 cm||5'9" and taller||180 - Up||Available|
Snowboard Model: Rome Mechanic (147 cm and up); Label (135 cm) Binding Model: United
|Snowboard Package Sizes||Recommended Weight||Recommended Shoe Size||Availability|
|135 cm||110 lbs and under||M's 6 / W's 8 and Under||Available|
|147 cm||100 - 130 lbs||Limited|
|153 cm||130 - 150 lbs||Available|
|154 W cm||130 - 165 lbs||M's 11+||Limited|
|156 cm||150 - 200 lbs||Available|
|157 W cm||170+ lbs||M's 11+||Limited|