Charitable Donations Inquiry
Our charitable giving program is currently suspended. We will reassess and respond to your inquiry once we are fully operational again. Thank you.
Sugarbush Resort receives many requests each week to donate, sponsor, or in some way support organizations throughout Vermont, New England and even throughout the nation.. We are not able to say yes to every request that we receive, so we tend to prioritize certain types of requests:
- Organizations that support the Mad River Valley Community
- Organizations that support our local and regional environment
- Organizations that support individuals with disabilities and/or injured athletes, especially those that offer adaptive ski/ride programs
- Organizations that support veterans and members of the military
- Other organizations and/or causes that are special to our employees and guests
Please note: We do not give cash contributions, and we very rarely are able to give lodging packages due to inventory restraints. A typical donation is a pair of lift tickets.
If you are interested in requesting a donation to an event or organization in your area, or hosting a fundraising event at Sugarbush, please fill out the below form. Requests that do not follow the criteria will not be considered for donation.
Only requests with a minimum of a 30 day advance notice will be considered. Requests are reviewed around the 15th of each month. Selected organizations will receive their donated items around the 30th of each month. However, during the holiday periods of Christmas Weeks (late December), Martin Luther King Weekend (mid-January) and President’s Week (mid-February) additional delays may occur. Please plan the timing of your requests accordingly.