Tour de Moon with Outdoor Gear Exchange
Sat, Feb 29, 2020
Location: Mt. Ellen Base Lodge
Join us for a moonlit skin or snowshoe up Mt. Ellen to the Glen House for dinner and drinks, followed by an exciting ski or ride back to the base. Whether you’re a seasoned skinner or new to the sport, this guided night adventure is not one to miss! All who partake must carry their own gear. Headlamps are strongly recommended.
- Meet at 4:00 PM, Mount Ellen base lodge.
- Weather and conditions permitting.
- Food and drinks at individuals cost.
Alpine Touring (AT) equipment available to demo from Outdoor Gear Exchange!
- First come first serve, available while equipment lasts.
- Please meet at the Outdoor Gear Exchange tent before 4PM if you'd like to demo gear.
- Equipment must be returned by 8PM.