Sat, Mar 10
A stop on the Ski the East Freeride Tour, the Castlerock Extreme is the ultimate challenge. Awards for top three men and women competitors, and Big Air winner. STEFT/IFSA judging criteria will be used.
34 spots for pre-qualified junior contestants. Reserve your spot online, registration closes Wednesday, March 7 at 11:59 PM.
Day of registration available, on a first come, first serve basis.
*Please note: at the four main Ski The East Freeride Tour events, no skier age 14 and under (as defined by January 1, 2018) will be permitted to register/compete, unless they have prequalified via one of the 4 Junior Qualifier events. The top 8 skiers from each junior event (32 in total) will qualify for five of the six main STEFT stops. All juniors who are qualified will need to pre-register at each STEFT event to guarantee a spot.
Lift ticket or season pass required for lift access.
$90 Non-pasholders (includes lift ticket)
- Registration and bib pick-up will be in the Castlerock Pub from 7:30 AM - 9 AM. Each competitor is required to complete four forms . They will be available at registration but to save yourself time on Saturday morning, please complete all four and hand them in to the registration table. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the waiver.
- Super Bravo will be open to competitors for practice starting at 8:30 AM. Course closes at 10:00 AM. Competitors are allowed one inspection run. Taking multiple inspection runs will result in disqualification.
- Mandatory competitor's meeting will be held on the patio in front of Castlerock Pub at 10:30 AM.
- The competition will begin at 11:00 AM. Each competitor will be assigned a start time that will be found in the registration packet. Please arrive at the start area at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. If you miss your time, your run will not be guaranteed.
- There will be no line cutting for competitors. Please plan your practice and warm-up runs accordingly.
- Awards will be at 3:30 PM in the Gate House Courtyard. Results will be posted online.
- Ski hard and ski your best, but ski IN CONTROL. Know your ability and know the code.
In the event that the competition is interrupted during the day, updated event information will be available in Sugarbush's snow report through our app, the web or call 802-583-6590. You can also visit the Lincoln Peak Guest Services in the lower lever of the Gatehouse Lodge to find out the latest event information.