Jr. Castlerock Extreme
Sat, Mar 14, 2020
Talented young shredders (14 & under) are invited to compete in a highly challenging and technical trail during the 9th Annual Jr. Castlerock Extreme competition!
Awards are given to those who take the best lines down the Castlerock Lift Line. Thousands of dollars in prizes are up for grabs!
Lift ticket or season pass required for lift access.
$30 pass holders
$75 non pass holders (includes discounted lift ticket)
- Event sign-in and bib pick-up will be in the Castlerock Pub, Lincoln Peak, from 7:30 AM - 9 AM. There is no day of registration.
- Each competitor is required to have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. They will be available at registration day of, but to save yourself time please complete prior to and hand them in to the registration table.
- Competitors are allowed one inspection run. Taking multiple inspection runs will result in disqualification.
- Mandatory competitor's meeting will be held on the patio in front of The Gables Warming Hut at the top of Castlerock at 10:30 AM.
- The competition will begin at 11:00 AM. Each competitor will be assigned a start time/ order that will be found in your registration packet. If you miss your time, your run will not be guaranteed.
- There will be no line cutting for competitors. Please plan your practice and warm-up runs accordingly.
- Awards will be at 3:00 PM in the Lincoln Peak Courtyard.
- Ski hard and ski your best, but ski IN CONTROL. Know your ability and know the code. Helmets are mandatory for participants.
- Girls 8 & Under
- Boys 8 & Under
- Girls 9-11
- Boys 9-11
- Girls 12-14
- Boys 12-14
In the event that the competition is interrupted during the day, updated event information will be available in Sugarbush's snow report through our app, the web or call 802-583-6590. You can also visit the Lincoln Peak Guest Services in the lower lever of the Gatehouse Lodge to find out the latest event information.