Brew-Grass Festival 2021
Sat, Jun 19, 2021
Location: Lincoln Peak Courtyard, Lincoln Peak
The 2021 Brew-Grass Festival is sold out!
Due to tomorrow’s weather forecast, we’ve decided that the Brew-Grass Festival will be held inside of the Gate House Lodge with the option to dine and drink on the patio. Outdoor bag storage and indoor coat racks will be available.
We are looking forward to a safe and fun-filled event on Saturday, June 19th from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Please note that this is a 21+ event, and nobody under 21 is permitted entry - that includes infants, children and pets. Bag and coat storage will be available, and drink punch cards, food punch cards and custom Brew-Grass trucker hats can be picked up at the check in table located at the Guest Services desk inside the Gate House Lodge. Please have your event confirmation email and valid photo ID available for quick and fast entry to the festival. Sorry, no photo ID, no entry to the festival.
Guests will receive a 14-punch sample card upon entry and may purchase additional 5-drink punch card for $15.00. Beer samples will be 5 ounces and will be poured into compostable cups. This year’s brewers include:
Lawson’s Finest Liquids
Four Quarters Brewing
Weird Window Brewing
Black Flannel Brewing Co.
Guests will receive a 7-punch food card for 7 small plate meals. Menu includes:
Taco Station with soft- and hard-shell tortillas, homemade sauces and fresh vegetables.
Falafel Bowl with seasonal greens, chickpea fritters, Mediterranean couscous, tahini dressing, marinated tomatoes and cucumber, mixed olives and a grilled pita.
Bratwurst Hoagie with maple-apple kraut, beer-pickled mustard seeds and Chef Robert’s potato salad.
Grilled Lamb Burger with Gyro seasoning, fresh mint, grilled red onion and tzatziki sauce.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with citrus sea salted butter, Creole spice, fresh cilantro and lime crema.
Watermelon & Strawberry Salad with fresh basil, mint, Maplebrook Farm feta, and Aleppo chili balsamic reduction.
New England Crab & Shrimp Cake with Cajun lime remoulade and arugula salad with summer vegetables.
Menu is subject to market availability and may change.
LIVE MUSIC by the Mad Mountain Scramblers
Sets at 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM – 3:15 PM
Need a place to stay after a day of craft beers and ciders, diverse local foods, and live Bluegrass music? Save up to 20% on your stay during Brew-Grass Weekend at Clay Brook or our Resort Condos. Learn more!
- You may arrive any time after 11:30 AM and pick up your ticket at the Guest Services Desk in the Gate House Lodge. Entry to the event and pouring will start at 12:00 PM.
- All attendees must be 21+ and provide a valid photo ID. No exceptions.
- No one under 21 is permitted entry - that includes infants, children and pets.
- All attendees must be properly attired. No shirt, no footwear, no service.
- No bags, pets (regardless of size), outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- Only one Brew Grass hat per person with the purchase.
- All exits are final. Please remember to bring the items you'll need throughout the afternoon (sunblock, extra layers, rain gear).
- No alcohol is permitted outside the event.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) without refund from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out by security, individual(s) will not be allowed back in the festival.
- Drink responsibly. Know your limits and don't drink and drive!
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (802) 583-6590 with questions or cancellation requests.