Sat, Jun 8, 2019
Location: Lincoln Peak Courtyard, Lincoln Peak
Kick off the summer with Sugarbush's 9th annual brewfest, featuring craft beers from more than twenty Vermont breweries, tasty local eats and jammin' bluegrass bands.
Includes 10 tasting punch card and souvenir sample glass
1 punch per pour if under 10% ABV, 2 punches if over 10% ABV
Sample size is 4 ounces
All sales are final. No refunds.
Will Call Opens: 1:00 PM
Tastings: 2:00 - 6:00 PM
2018 Brewers List*
Cheers to Vermont Beers!
14th Star • 1st Republic • Alchemist • Citizen Cider • Cousins Brewing • Farnham Ale and Lager • Fiddlehead • Four Quarters • Frost Beer Works • Good Water Brewing • Harpoon • Hermit Thrush • Hogback • Lawson’s Finest Liquids • Lost Nation • Magic Hat • Otter Creek/Shed • Prohibition Pig • Rock Art • Rutland Beer Works • Stone Corral • Switchback • Trout River • Upper Pass • Von Trapps • Zero Gravity •
- This is a 21+ event. No one under 21 will be admitted, including infants and children of all ages. All attendees will be required to show a valid photo I.D. for admission (Vermont State Law). Sugarbush reserves the right to card anytime during the festival
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- No bags, pets (regardless of size), outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- All exits are FINAL, and no alcohol is permitted outside the event.
- Sugarbush reserves the right to remove any individual(s) without refund from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out by security individuals will not be allowed back in the festival.
- Drink responsibly.
- Know your limits.
- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!