Sat, Jun 8, 2019
Location: Lincoln Peak Courtyard, Lincoln Peak
Kick off the summer with Sugarbush's 9 th annual brewfest, featuring craft beers from more than twenty Vermont breweries, tasty local eats and jammin' bluegrass bands.
- Entrance to Brew-Grass Festival
- 10 Tasting Punch Card
- 1 punch per pour if under 10% ABV
- 2 punches if over 10% ABV
- Souvenir Sample Glass
- Sample size is 4 ounces
Earlybird Prices Through May 28th
$40 General Admission
$12 Non-drinker ticket
All sales are final. No refunds.
In need of lodging for the festival?
1:00 PM | Will Call Opens
2:00 - 6:00 PM | Tastings
2:00 - 3:20 PM | Danny Coane and The Blue Grass Buddies
3:20 - 4:40 PM | Fiddle Witch
4:40 - 6:00 PM | Mad Mt. Scramblers
2019 Brewers List
• 14th Star • Citizen Cider • Collaborative Brewing • Cousins Brewing • Drop In • Farnham Ale & Lager • Fiddlehead • Frost Beer Works • Goodwater • Halyard • Harpoon • Hermit Thrush • Lawson’s Finest Liquids • Long Trail • Magic Hat • Otter Creek • Prohibition Pig • Shed • Stone Corral • Switchback • Upper Pass • Von Trapp • Zero Gravity •
- This is a 21+ event. No one under 21 will be admitted, including infants and children of all ages. All attendees will be required to show a valid photo I.D. for admission (Vermont State Law). Sugarbush reserves the right to card anytime during the festival
- All attendees must be properly attired
- No bags, pets (regardless of size), outside glassware or outside food permitted
- All exits are FINAL, and no alcohol is permitted outside the event
- Sugarbush reserves the right to remove any individual(s) without refund from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out by security individuals will not be allowed back in the festival
- Drink responsibly
- Know your limits
- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!