Bear North Festival
Fri, Aug 2, 2019 - Sat, Aug 3, 2019
Location: Mt. Ellen Base Lodge
Contact Person: Bear North Festival
Contact Email: email@example.com
When you arrive at the intersection of music, art and beer, Bear North!
Brought to you by the same people behind SIPtemberfest, Bear North Festival hopes to bring a similar vibe to the slopes of Mt. Ellen over the first weekend in August. Whether car-camping, pitching a tent on the trails or commuting from a place down the road, attendees of Bear North will enjoy two days of a festival atmosphere full of artwork, live music, art workshops, a beer garden, food trucks, artist vendors and more.
*Subject to change
- 3pm Camping set up starts, food trucks & artist vendors can be open as they see fit.
- 4pm Entrance check in, festival gate opens.
- 5pm Bear Garden & Can Tent, Live music starts, 3 bands (5-6, 6:30-7:30, 8-10) food trucks, artist vendors open.
- Evening Paint & Pint Session
- 11pm Evening over, Food trucks can be open as they see fit
- Morning Food trucks & artist vendors can be open as they see fit.
- 11am Entrance check in and festival open, Can Tent, food trucks, artist vendors open. Live music starts, 6-7 bands, (11-12, 12:30-1:30, 2-3, 3:30-4:30, 5-6, 6:30-7:30, 8-10).
- 12-2pm Early Bear Session, limited access to Bear Garden.
- Afternoon Paint & Pint Sessions (2).
- 2pm Bear Garden open to all attendees.
- 11pm Evening over, Food trucks can be open as they see fit.
- Morning Food trucks & artist vendors can be open as they see fit, vacate by 11am.
- 11am Event over, campers must vacate.