4th of July Fireworks
Sat, Jul 4, 2020
Location: Lincoln Peak Courtyard, Lincoln Peak
*THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT*
Sugarbush's Annual 4th of July Fireworks is back on! Though expect things to look a little different. This year we plan to have a number of safety protocols in place, which have been approved by the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development. The event will be hosted in collaboration with the Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce and will benefit the Mad River Valley Community Fund. A donation of $20 is suggested upon reservation but you can also donate even if you do not plan to attend the event.
To keep everyone happy and healthy, this will be a reservations only, drive-in event.
Donate to the MRV Community Fund (will not reserve a parking spot)
- The event will be held at Lincoln Peak. Fireworks will be shot from a spot that guests will be able to spectate from their parked cars.
- Parking lots will be emptied by 6 PM and will remain closed until the event begins
- Follow signs and volunteer attendants on where to park
- We plan to open the lots at approximately 7:30 PM to begin loading
- Park. Watch. Leave. (Loitering, tailgating and/or hanging out before or after will not be permitted in the lots)
- Guests are encouraged to come only with members of their own households
- Cars will be parked in single rows (no bumper-to-bumper), in every other space
- Approximately 500 spots will be available
EVENT DETAILS / GUEST RULES
- When registering for the event, guests will need to confirm that on event day they will have met the Vermont Cross State Travel Requirements .
- On day of event, guests displaying respiratory symptoms will be asked to remain home. This will also be asked by Parking Attendants on the night of.
- Social distancing and face covering usage will be encouraged.
- Guests will be asked to remain in their parking space for the duration of the event. We will allow one chair per person to be set up immediately adjacent to the car. Guests will be asked to remain within close proximity to their vehicle.
- We are hoping to collaborate with our local public access television station to allow for live streaming of the event and/or our local public radio to allow guests to tune in.
- Guests may bring their own food/drink or local take-out. However, cookouts, tents, balls, frisbees, etc. will not be permitted.
- Trash/recycling will not be provided so guests will be required to pack-in/pack-out.
- No Pets or Sparklers will be allowed.
- Guests will be asked to use restroom facilities prior to the event but we do plan to have a couple of Port-o-lets on site for emergency purposes. Lodges will remain closed. Face coverings will be required to use Port-o-lets.
- Volunteers will remain in the lots for the duration of the event to help educate/remind guests on these rules.
- As soon as the fireworks display is over, guests will be asked to promptly clean up their parking spaces, pack-out all trash, load their vehicles and prepare to depart. No loitering or tail gating will be permitted. We anticipate the fireworks display concluding around 9:45 – 10:00 PM and the parking lots emptying within thirty minutes thereafter.