Sugarbush Resort Golf Club announces 2011 membership rates
- The Gold Pass: For the committed everyday golfer, the Gold Pass includes unlimited golf with a cart, daily use of the practice facility, discounted event entry, special pass holder events, and GHIN services. Individual $2,450, Family $4,500.
- The Walking Pass: Ideal for the athletic golfer, this pass includes unlimited golf (with motorized or walking carts for an additional fee), daily use of the practice facility, discounted event entry, special pass holder events, and GHIN services. Individual only, $1,950.
- The Shoulder Plus Pass: Designed for year-round residents, the Shoulder Plus Pass combines full-day privileges during slower times of year with twilight access during peak season. This pass is good 7 days a week, all day, from May 1 - June 30 and Sept. 6 - Close. During the regular season from July 1- Sept. 5, the Shoulder Plus Pass is good for use after 3 pm. Also includes GHIN services, discounted pass holder event entry, practice facility use during the entire season, carts and discount access during the prime season. Individual only, $999
- The Twilight Pass: Perfect for the casual golfer, the Twilight Pass allows for golf after 3 pm during peak season (and 2 PM after Labor Day), 7 days a week. The Twilight Pass includes use of motorized or walking golf cart, and use of practice facility. Individual only, $699.
- The Punch Card: This unique offering includes 25 rounds of golf, good seven days per week all season, transferable among family members, with rounds expiring at the end of the season. Individual only, $1950.
ABOUT SUGARBUSH RESORT GOLF CLUB:
The Sugarbush Resort Golf Club is a par-71 masterpiece designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr in 1962. Created and maintained to enhance the natural setting and its surrounding vistas, the Sugarbush Resort Golf Club is challenging yet playable. Sugarbush Resort Golf Club offers one-on-one instruction to all skill levels as well as group clinics, junior golf camps, junior tennis-and-golf camps, women's clinics, and custom club fitting. The Sugarbush Resort Golf Club also features a full-service Club House with an extensive line of golf apparel and equipment for both men and women. For more information on the Sugarbush Resort Golf Club, including membership and pass info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.583.6725.