Day School Teacher Associate
The Sugarbush Day School is seeking Teacher Associates to join our team! The Sugarbush Day School is a state licensed day care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years of age. In addition to having the necessary professional requirements, we are looking for candidates who are energetic, fun, and have a genuine love for children. Position will begin at the end of August.
Benefits include: A season pass to Ski or Ride, discounted day care, resort and local area business discounts, Health and Recreation Center discounts, and more!
The Teacher Associate assists and supports the Lead Teacher with the overall room management and development of a high quality program. A Teacher Associate is responsible for a group of children providing direct education and child care services within the room they work (Nursery, Toddler or Pre-K). Teacher Associates will help develop and implement curriculum, and may supervise a group of children for a portion of the day.
- Genuine love of children!
- Experience working in a resort or non-recurring care preferred.
- Must be physically able to perform the job of a teacher of young children (i.e. able to lift up to 50 lbs., sit on floor with children, kneel on floor).
- Must be able to exhibit professionalism at all times with peers, parents, and supervisors.
- CPR basic First Aid license are recommended.
This position is subject to a background check, and fingerprinting, a criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.