We are seeking entry level and experienced Snowmakers to join our team this upcoming Winter Season! Sugarbush Snowmakers are a critical component in laying the groundwork for an amazing ski season. Come work as part of a comprehensive team that strives to deliver the highest quality of snow and an exceptional guest experience.
Snowmaking shifts run 12 hours on a staggered schedule of 4 days per week, with a potential for overtime.
Starting at $13.50/hour
$14.50 - $15.50/hour for level 2 Snowmakers
$15.50 - $17.00/hour for level 3 Snowmakers
$200 sign-on bonus
Employee Housing available. Please contact HR for more information.
This position runs November until mid February (weather dependent) and has the possibility to move into different positions around the resort after snowmaking has ended.
This physically demanding job includes regular lifting, pulling and carrying, while working outside in sometimes extreme weather conditions.
Snowmakers carefully and diligently work as part of a larger team per daily snow plan: transporting equipment, routing hoses, clearing guns, positioning/starting/stopping snow guns, and adjusting systems to maximize snow coverage and quality.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to work long hours, outdoors, overnights and exposed to the elements.
- Must be physically able to move/operate equipment and able to lift 50-100lbs worth of equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and teammates.
- Experience with ATV/snowmobiles is preferable as is a basic mechanical aptitude.
- CPR/First Aid certification is highly desirable but not required.
- Timely and reliable attendance is essential.