Adult Program Supervisor
The Adult Program Supervisor plans, supervises, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the daily operations of Ski & Ride Adult Programs including Group Lessons, Private Lessons, First Timer Lessons, operations of the First Timer Center, and winter staffing coordination for the entire Ski & Ride School.
- Supervise, train, plan and issue daily work assignments, monitor work, do performance appraisals for 80-100 Pros, and several program managers or leaders.
- Run programs as a business in a fiscally responsible manner, which includes group ratios, overhead costs, and supplies costs.
- Teach guest clinics when the situations dictate.
- Daily management of Adult Lineup, Private Lineup, First Timer Center, and staff assignments.
- Assist the Ski and Ride Director and to take on additional tasks as assigned.
- High school education required, a degree in Education, Physical Education, Recreation Management preferred.
- PSIA/AASI Level III Certification preferred, Level II considered.
- Minimum of 8 years in ski/ride education field, with special focus on working with adults and seniors.
- Excellent skiing/riding skills and knowledge in the field. Superior teaching and communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skill.
- Ability to deal with people under trying circumstances.
- Basic computer and phone skills required.
- This position splits time evenly between: outside on mountain using ski/ride equipment, and around the base area and inside at the School House or office. More time is spent outside during times of high volume.
- Must be available weekends and holidays.