Vehicle Maintenance Apprentice Technician
The vehicle maintenance apprentice technician repairs and maintains a variety of company vehicles, including but not limited to: Pisten Bully Snowcats, CAT construction equipment, tractors, trucks, side by sides, and snowmobiles.
This is a full time year round position with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, discounted daycare, and free access for you and your family to all mountain activities including skiing, golf, and our onsite Health and Recreation Center, and more!
- Diagnose problems and work with the Vehicle Maintenance Manager to create a strategy for repair.
- Perform routine service and preventative maintenance tasks on company vehicles, with the goal of maximizing safety and longevity.
- Develop a diagnostic procedure routine and utilize technical skills in troubleshooting.
- Look up parts to be ordered.
- Maintain clear written records of all maintenance and repairs.
- 1-2 years of relevant mechanical experience, or a formal automotive education.
- Possess a thorough selection of hand and pneumatic tools.
- Ability to work in most adverse weather conditions.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds. Able to keep clear written records.
- Able to operate trucks, Snowcats, snowmobiles, and 4-wheelers.