Sugarbush offers employee housing, it is first come/first serve. It fills up quickly, so act fast and contact HR if you are interested. However, seasonal employees also can find housing from the Tenants for Turns list provided to them by the HR Office. Homeowners or landlords that are interested in listing their rental through the Tenants for Turns program should read below for more information.
Other housing resources in the local areas:
Tenants for Turns
To assist employees in finding affordable housing for the winter season, we are offering local area homeowners incentives to rent to Sugarbush employees through the Tenants for Turns program. Tenants for Turns is a community-based program aimed at benefiting both local homeowners and Sugarbush employees. We want to reward local homeowners and landlords for renting to Sugarbush employees!
How does it work?
- Local homeowners and landlords fill out an application to advertise their rental with us.
- We maintain a list of rentals, and make it available to any hired employee.
- Once we receive a signed rental agreement the landlord will receive one of the following incentives of their choice:
- A 2018/19 Premium Season Pass for $100
- 10 All Mountain Lift Vouchers for the 2018/19 Winter Season.
- A Family or Individual Health and Recreation Center (SHaRC) Membership for the 2018/19 Winter Season.
Are you an interested landlord or homeowner?
Do you have an available house, spare bedroom, apartment, or tiny house in the area? Would you like to ski or ride this winter at Sugarbush at a significantly discounted rate, or enjoy the amenities at the SHaRC for free? Agree to list your rental through our Tenants for Turns program and rent to a Sugarbush employee this winter and be eligible for one of the incentives listed above.