Guided Bike Rides
Whether new to trail biking, looking to sharpen your skills or wanting to explore new local spots, our private guided tour has you covered. Guided Tours are available by advanced reservation for all ages and abilities for a minimum of two hours for individuals or groups up to six people.
$150 minimum for up to 2 people for 2 hours
$70 for each additional person with a maximum of 6 people
$90 for each additional hour per lesson
- Reservations and payment are required at least 48 hours in advance. Call 802.583.6819 for information and reservations or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guide will utilize progression of Sugarbush trails including the updated new “Shady Lane” trails for intermediate to advanced riders. Guide will also explore network of Valley trails depending on guests’ interest and skill level.
- Guide tours are great for families new to the sport. All ages welcome as long as all children are riding a pedal bike without training wheels.
- Tours will meet outside of Farmhouse unless prearranged meeting space is determined beforehand with guide.
- The Farmhouse will not be open, and no facilities will be available.
- We ask that all guests participating follow and abide by the Resort’s COVID-19 guidelines. Please visit our Health and Travel page and Resort Operating Guidelines for the last information.
- Out team will ask guests to answer the following questions at check in:
- Have you traveled out of state in the last 14 days? If yes, and/or do you reside in a northeast county approved under Vermont Cross State Travel? If no, do not service
- Are you exhibiting any signs of respiratory illness today?
- Have you been around any known or suspected positive COVID-19 individuals in the last 14 days?
- If you develop any symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 in the next 14 days, please let us know.