Give the gift of Sugarbush all year long with the Sugarbush Gift Card! The Gift Card is available in any amount and can be purchased by calling 800-53-SUGAR, at the Season Pass office, ticket booths, Health & Racquet Club, the Adventure Gear Shop at Lincoln Peak, and on online at Sugarbush's eStore.
Gift Card recipients may redeem their cards anywhere, any time throughout Sugarbush resort.
Here are a few gift ideas:
- Season Pass Office / lift ticket windows: Lift tickets, season passes
- Adventure Learning Center: Lessons, camps for kids & adults - on mountain & outback
- Rental Shop: Ski & Board rental equipment - everything you need to get on the snow
- Tune Shop: High-end demo equipment, state-of-the-art tuning & repair
- Sugarbush food & beverage venues: Base lodge cafeterias, Castlerock Pub, Green Mountain Lounge, The Grill at the Sugarbush Inn, Hogan's Pub & Timbers (excluding Allyn's Lodge and outside BBQ's)
- Sugarbush Health & Racquet Club: Massage services, access to swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, fitness center, tennis/racquetball/squash courts, climbing wall, classes & more.
- Sugarbush Golf Club: Golf rounds, Lessons from a Pro, Clinics, or Lunch at Hogan's Pub
- The Sugarbush Inn: Lodging, Meals (Breakfast and/or Dinner), Gift Shop
- Clay Brook Luxury Hotel & Residences: Lodging, Meals at Timbers
- Sugarbush Day Care: Pre-school and nursery services available