FOR20s ALL MOUNTAIN 7 PASS
Back again for the 2015/16 winter season is Sugarbush's "For20s Pass" - the pass that gives those in their 20s (and 19-year-olds, too) a break while they get established in the real world. Sugarbush's For20s pass features unlimited skiing and riding at Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen. 2600' of vertical, 111 trails, and 28 wooded areas. For those ages 19 - 29.
- Summer – Add a 2015 Summer Season Pass. +$30.
- Early Ups – Ski and ride terrain off the Super Bravo Express Quad a half hour before the public on weekends and holidays. Limited to the first 500 passholders. +$200.
- Add Mad – Add midweek skiing at Mad River Glen, Spring 2015 and holidays included. +$80.
RESORT DISCOUNTS (valid through 10/31/16)
- 10% off tuning services at the Tune Shop (non-holiday)
- 10% off golf green's fees and carts
- 20% off Resort lodging discounts (valid midweek non-holiday)
- 10% off at Timbers Restaurant
- 10% off at Hogan's Pub
- 10% off retail at the Adventure Gear Shop, the Health and Racquet Club and the Golf Shop
- 20% off various adult group lessons
Spring Rate (ended May 6th):
For20s (19 – 29) $329
Prices do not include 6% Vermont sales tax. Holiday dates: 12/25/15 – 1/3/16, 1/16/16 – 1/18/16 and 2/13/16 – 2/21/16. Passholder’s age as of May 6, 2015 determines age category (for the May 6, 2015 deadline only, after it will return to November 1, 2015). Season passes are non-refundable.